In our increasingly connected digital world, global manufacturing companies are facing multitude challenges. Hailed as a transformative manufacturing technology to bring about significant growth, 3D Printing technologies are redefining the traditional manufacturing processes.
Did you know that in the United States, the hearing aid industry converted to 100% additive layer manufacturing in less than 500 days and not one company faithful to conventional Manufacturing methods has survived?
With 3D Printing or Additive Manufacturing (AM) services, we bring our customers advanteges that are not proposed in conventional manufacturing, such as freedom of design, product optimization and rapid prototyping, performance measures.
3D Printing services create a major breakthrough in Product Design and Manufacturing.
We enable our customers to address both business and technology dimensions of 3D Continuity including:
- Consulting services across 3D modeling and printing
- 3D model production services across both modeling and printing
Our services are dedicated to aerospace & defense, energy, healthcare, automotive, industry, consumer.
- Manage a manufacturing transformation by the adoption of 3D printing.
- New design and production scheme.
- Enhance benefits from this new design/manufacturing process
- Ensure quality, repeatability, security
- Increase the performance of your products with lighter (65%), more complex (reduction of number of parts), consumables designs,…
- Shorten the production lead time by more of 90%
- Reduce costs
- Accelerate prototyping and R&D design validation process