Remote Infrastructure Management
Through our Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services you can dramatically reduce IT expenditures and provide a faster, more flexible service to your business stakeholders.
Enterprises demand that infrastructure and applications are more efficient and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With current economic conditions, budgets continue to be stretched while demands and complexities are growing exponentially.
With 40+ years Infrastructure Management experience, we have applied our group and industry best practice across our global organization ensuring our clients benefit from rapid speed of adoption.
RIM offers a number of advantages over traditional infrastructure management solutions, including: process improvements, faster, more flexible service, lower risk of IT failure, and a 30% reduction in operational costs.
Our RIM solution includes:
- Clear and flexible contracts with work-unit pricing that aligns business needs with costs
- Comprehensive global-scale portfolio of services across the full Infrastructure spectrum demonstrating true end-to-end capability
- Integrated governance and service management, offering process maturity excellence and business-and-IT alignment
- Incident management, problem management, and change management, are aligned to the ITIL standard process framework
- Client infrastructure, including operating system, database, ERP, storage, network and security, up and running 24x7
- Shift-left strategy for greater proactive intervention