Digital Enterprise Accelaration Briefing
Once disruption happens within your industry, there is no turning back. While organizations have realized the value of digitization for quite some time, making it actually happen presents its own set of unique challenges. Technology and business strategy must unite and together, fuel the capacity to achieve your transformation objectives. This may seem like an overly complex process, but with the help of experienced people, robust and adaptable tools and verified best practices, the path to digital transformation can be accelerated.
From a business perspective, digital transformation is now a necessity and key to increasing competitiveness and helping you understand your customers and the experiences they want. From a technical viewpoint, the challenge begins with scrutinizing an endless array of cleverly marketed cloud, AI, Machine Learning, Analytics, and IoT technologies and determining which options are the right fit in order to sustainably achieve the objectives of the business while staying within budget.
Sogeti understands the difficult transformative choices you face and that every digital transformation includes a variety of complexities and challenges. With the help of Microsoft and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we have developed this special event to help you and your organization overcome some of your digital transformation blockers and understand how current technologies can support your objectives from both a business and technical perspective.
Each session is presented by, who we consider to be digital transformation thought leaders. These are not your typical, high level conference speakers, but individuals with actual, hands on experience in researching, developing and implementing digital transformation solutions as well as strategies.
We have planned an exciting 1.5 day agenda that brings together multiple levels of digital transformation expertise:
- In a contribution by Forrester Research, we set the strategic horizon for digital transformation: what are the big trends and where can we expect to go in the coming years. Essential considerations for anyone creating their Business-IT strategy.
- Additionally, Microsoft, HPE and Intel will discuss some key technologies and product road maps that support your business models and digital transformation strategies.
- Sogeti will discuss some of the best lessons learned through our experience with developing and deploying digital transformations solutions worldwide.
- Finally, we have invited multiple organizations who have recently implemented digital strategies to share how they overcame barriers, such as security, culture, legacy applications and testing and to discuss how digital transformation has impacted their business.
Please join us for an inspiring and valuable event that will help you accelerate your digital objectives.
The value of Attending the Digital Enterprise Acceleration Briefing:
- Multiple Levels of perspective and Expertise focusing on the Digital Transformation Journey –All in one location for 1.5 days.
- The opportunity to challenge Sogeti, Microsoft and HPE subject matter experts about the obstacles both business and technical, your organization is facing as it relates to Digital Transformation
- An exclusive inside look at the most current Microsoft digital product roadmap.
- Presentations by other digitally minded organizations who have been successful in overcoming barriers.
- An exclusive presentation and Q&A with an expert Forrester Research analyst
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2016, it was the world's largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world's most valuable companies.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in Palo Alto, California, founded on 1 November 2015 as part of splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company. HPE is a business-focused organization with four divisions: Enterprise Group, which works in servers, storage, networking, consulting and support; Services; Software; and Financial Services.
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California that was founded by Gordon Moore and Robert Noyce. It is the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers based on revenue, and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors: the processors found in most personal computers. Intel supplies processors for computer system manufacturers such as Apple, Lenovo, HP, and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
- Michelle FollmanSogeti Global Marketing Manager, Alliances
+1 708 253 3130
Michelle FollmanSogeti Global Marketing Manager, Alliances
+1 708 253 3130
Room Reservation instructions for the Renaissance to be sent following registration confirmation.
Dress Code: Business Casual
For additional information contact Michelle Follman: