Simulation research project
The objective is to provide industrial firms with a "simulation for all" platform, modelled after marketplaces for mobile apps. This future service, the Simulation store, will be supported by three pillars:
- A complete digital simulation software catalogue, accessible online
- A High-Performance Calculation (HPC) environment, provided on request under the secured Cloud services by the Sogeti Group. This offers industrial firms in the aeronautics, energy and transport sectors the right IT capabilities, with invoicing based on usage.
- Professional services: training in software and methods for simulation, simulated object type definition, network configuration, analysis of calculations made, etc.
In this way, the Simulation store offers an innovative response for industrial products that require simulation of physical phenomena: aerodynamic, structural, thermal, acoustic, etc.
Simulation as a service
Sogeti High Tech's aim is to democratise the use of simulation in business, by removing the obstacle of investment costs for software licenses, computers and engineer training.
Our service catalogue distinguishes itself with these professional services offered as a complement to the simulation servers and software. According to the industrial sector and the constraints specific to each subfield and project, our company brings its methodology, expertise and experience in simulation, acquired in our dealings with groups such as Airbus, Safran, Alstom and Areva.
Sogeti High Tech is currently building the Simulation Store ecosystem, bringing together partnerships with:
- Suppliers of high-performance calculation servers and infrastructure
- On-demand service settlement companies
- Simulation software editors
- Major energy, railway and aerospace accounts interested in this new approach
This service will be the first of its kind, providing a turnkey, secure and personalised simulation environment over the Internet, for any and all industrial projects.
- Jean-Michel FreySimulation Manager
+33 (0)5 34 46 93 21
Jean-Michel FreySimulation Manager
+33 (0)5 34 46 93 21
Jean-Michel earned his doctorate in energetic fluid mechanics from the National Polytechnic Institute of Toulouse and worked for six years conducting academic research at the Fluid Mechanics Institute.
After joining Sogeti High Tech in 2000 as a developer, he became a cluster manager, followed by a technical branch manager, specialising in scientific software. He then supervised a centre of excellence comprising one hundred and ten engineers. Since 2011, he has dedicated his time to the development of projects and activities related to simulation, in the aeronautics, energy and transport sectors.
"Doubting everything and believing everything are two equally comfortable solutions, both of which excuse us from thinking." Henri Poincaré