MOBILITY & M2M
Sogeti High Tech supports you in your Mobility and M2M projects by mobilising its experts, its technical solutions and its knowledge in the integration of complex projects.
Hardware Solutions: integration into the product, communication devices and concentrators, embedded systems, electronics testing, RF measurements, certifications
Embedded software: communication protocol supports and applications (CANopen, Modbus, DPWS, ZigBee, Z-Wave, UPnP, X10)
Infrastructure and software solutions: asset management, network supervision, middleware, application platform, hosted services and the Cloud
Partnerships with leading market players in the areas of infrastructure and hardware and software solutions
Sogeti High Tech supports you throughout your entire project cycle:
- Upstream consulting and research: analysis of needs, specifications, project plan, definition of the economic model and calculation of return on investment
- Overall architecture and technical design: embedded systems, communication modules, middleware platforms, specialised applications (web, mobile), product integration
- Integration, electronics and Radio Frequency (RF) testing in the specialised Sogeti laboratory (expertise and measurement tools)
- Development of embedded software
- End-to-end security: strategy, auditing, implementation, certification
- Testing & validation: market leader thanks to in-depth knowledge and an effective and recognised methodological approach (TMap®)
- Deployment, operation, support and maintenance
- Philippe RavixInnovation Director
+33 (0)5 34 46 93 16
Philippe RavixInnovation Director
+33 (0)5 34 46 93 16
After completing his engineering degree, Philippe Ravix started his career in 1993 in the field of information systems. For 15 years he served in various capacities in Information Systems Management before shifting his focus towards architecture, his favourite field.
In 2002, he joined the Sogeti Group as technical director, a position he held until 2006, when he became Manager of Enterprise Architecture Operations.
He co-authored a book on service-oriented architectures entitled "SOA for Profit", a manager's guide for successful service-oriented architectures.
Download the book.
Philippe Ravix joined Sogeti High Tech as Director of Innovation in January of 2010, where he created and developed the HighTechLabs R&D department around three main objectives:
- Develop our own IP by cultivating solutions.
- Deploy a culture of innovation in the organisation.
- Execute co-innovation projects with the R&D authors.