Meet the quality and performance needs
Improving performance, bringing down costs, reducing time-to-market, rationalising the means of production and distribution, controlling risks and refocusing efforts on the core activity: these are the major challenges facing organisations today.
Meeting these organisational efficiency and customer satisfaction requirements takes reliable management and effective control over the core processes, which are indispensable to the success of any improvement project.
Quality is essentially our capacity to meet our clients' expectations while keeping our projects under control. It is the foundation underlying the professionalism of our staff and the justification for our existence, making it an absolutely critical obligation in our activities.
Commitment and quality: the main tools used
- A CSE (Customer Satisfaction Evaluation) approach within the framework of project management For continuous improvement of our services, we assure ourselves of their quality by conducting satisfaction surveys with all of our clients, for each and every one of our projects.
- A quality system in accordance with international standards and incorporating client issues. We are committed to ensuring compliance with your standards.
Key advantages of Sogeti High Tech
For over 25 years now, Sogeti High Tech has proven its expertise in the area of quality management. In order to make an optimal contribution to the success of our projects, Sogeti High Tech provides business with its in-depth knowledge based on:
- Our capacity to work with numerous quality standards and specialised standards, such as: IS0 9001 (internationally recognised standard), EN9100 (aeronautics), ISO/TS 16949 (automotive), AQAP2110 (defence), DO-178B (security and aeronautics), DO-254 (industrial equipment), CMMI (IT, software development), ITIL (service centre quality standards), SIL (security and electrical/electronics).
- An organisation and tools dedicated to quality: a quality contact is assigned to monitor each project; a quality manager oversees quality measures for each operational entity; tools such as the quality manual or the quality intranet contribute to capitalising on knowledge and facilitate collaborative working.
- Christelle BelvezeQuality Manager
+33 (0)5 34 46 93 36
Christelle BelvezeQuality Manager
+33 (0)5 34 46 93 36